I received a 10% off beauty & fragrance voucher through the post and had a £40 credit on my Debenhams Beauty Club Card, so I thought I’d treat myself, especially as there were some fantastic GWP (gifts with purchase) last week. I always tend to look out for these as they’re a great way to try new products. All of this cost me less than £150.
To get the Murad GWP, I needed to purchase 2 Murad products. I have quite a lot of Murad to try, but didn’t have the clarifying cleanser or toner, so I decided on them. The GWP came in a very useful holographic travel pouch, which includes:
– AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 30ml
– Rapid Age Spot Correcting Serum 5ml
– Hydro-Glow Aqua Peel 1 mask
– Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30 PA +++ 10ml
– Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum 5ml
Pretty amazing right? And with Halloween around the corner, you can use the ‘Hydro-Glow Aqua Peel’ mask to pretend you’re a Hannibal Lector type character to scare the local children, whilst also doing amazing things to your face. DOUBLE WHAMMY!!!
This offer is still available at Debenhams at time of writing.
This was a free gift when you spent over £60. I’m pretty sure it said it was supposed to be worth £30? I could be wrong, and the offer isn’t on anymore so I can’t check, but if it was, really Debenhams? It’s just coming up as ‘goody bag’ on my receipt.
– SMASHBOX – Photofinish Primer (very much looking forward to try)
– FILORGA – Time-Filler, Absolute wrinkles smoothing cream
– HOUSE 99 by David Beckham – Greater Look, Face Moisturiser (is this for men? I take it is, so I’ll give it to my Husband)
– SAND & SKY – Australian Pink Clay, Flash Perfection Exfoliating Treatment
– PHILIP KINSLEY – Flaky/Itchy Scalp Shampoo
I’m becoming quite a large Clarins fan. Again, this was a 2 product purchase to get the GWP, so I bought my Husband a Clarins Men gift box and myself the ‘Daily Energiser Cleansing gel’.
Another great GWP. This contained:
– SOS hydra face mask 15ml
– Instant light natural lip oil 01 2.8ml
– Pure melt cleansing gel 50ml
– Moisture-rich body lotion 100ml
– Relax body treatment oil 30ml
– Feed bag
This offer is still available through Debenhams at time of writing.
I think this was a free gift when you spent over £40 on Benefit products, if I remember rightly. The offer is no longer available. I needed to get a new ‘POREfessional’ (amazing stuff, used it for years!) and I have been wanting to try ‘Gimmie Brow’, so decided to give that a go. GWP is just the ‘Contour Pro Envelope Bag’, which had nothing in it, but will be useful to store products in.
First off, how gorgeous is this bag?! I will probably use this as my main make-up bag, I love it!.
To get this, again, it was 2 purchases, so I treated myself to a couple of eyeliners. I have always wanted to try a pot and brush eyeliner, so bought the ‘Double Wear Stay in place’ gel eyeliner and a ‘Double Wear Stay in place’ eye pencil.
This GWP was pretty mind blowing! (Not only for the bag) but in it you got:
– Advanced Night Repair 7ml
– Revitalising Supreme + Eye Cream 5ml
– Revitalising Supreme + Cream 15ml
– Take It Away Make-Up Remover Lotion 30ml
– Pure Colour Love Liquid Lip (colour 100 – chai high) 4.2ml
– Double Wear Stay In Place Lip Pencil (colour 18 nude)
– Pure Colour Sculpting Lipstick (colour envy 123)
– A Complimentary Shade Matching Foundation Service at an Estee Lauder counter
Unfortunately, this is no longer available as a GWP, it ended on the 22nd.
and lastly, but by no means least:
The camo eye shadow palette
I’ve had my eye on this since it came out, my god, isn’t it beautiful?!
*This blog post is NOT an ad. All items purchased myself through Debenhams.