I eventually have it! I didn’t think I’d be able to get this. My Husband tried to buy it for me from the Chichester branch for my birthday, but they had sold out. He then secretly ordered it online for me (these are still available to purchase online at time of writing: Space NK x Caroline Hirons – Clean Decoded Box).
I can’t wait to try all this!
Words from the Queen herself:
‘I’m so happy to be a part of Space NK’s Clean Decoded campaign which breaks down what it means to be clean, whether it’s looking at sourcing and sustainability, or what vegan beauty really stands for.
In partnering with Space NK I’m excited to embrace transparency; I want to help decode the labels you often hear about and highlight the products that work to deliver what they say they will, while still being ‘clean’. For me, clean beauty is great, but it’s got to be about the science too; the products that I’ve chosen in this box are ‘clean’, but more importantly, they deliver results.
I hope that this campaign will help you to feel totally informed when it comes to making choices about beauty, so that you know you’ve absolutely got a product that’s going to work for you. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your beauty box packed full of some of my favourite clean beauty buys.
This box came at just the right time for me. I feel a bit lost in the world of skin care, so finding a box enabling me to try cleaner, luxury products; ones that still do a good job is a stroke of luck. Not knowing much myself, I am able to put my trust into Caroline and Space NK and try these products without fear of them harming my skin. I am very excited to get going with these!
The box contains (all information is taken from the information card within the box):
- OSKIA RENAISSANCE CLEANSING GEL – Drawing on plenty of natural ingredients but also utilising smart science, Oskia are all about formulating with no potential irritants. This gorgeous cleanser is suitable for all skin types because it’s really light and easy to use, and it doesn’t leave skin dry or tight in any way. Use it in the morning as a first cleanse or in the evening when you do your second cleanse. It’s a no-brainer.
- ODACITE PO+R HYDRATING SERUM CONCENTRATE – If your skin is feeling dehydrated add a couple of drops of this oil-serum into Odacite’s Oleosomes Time Release Delivery Creme for an everyday moisturiser until your hydration levels recover, or use it on its own as a super booster treatment for an instant fix.
- TATA HARPER RESURFACING MASK – As a brand Tata Harper is dedicated to using an extremely high concentration of natural ingredients. This mask is a great product to use once or twice a week for a milk exfoliation that won’t damage the surface of the skin; it’s also good for anyone who can’t use a daily acid. Apply a 10 pence piece amount all over the surface of the skin, leave on for 5-10 minutes then remove with a warm cloth.
- REN EVERCALM GLOBAL PROTECTION DAY CREAM – Known as leaders in the clean beauty movement, Ren is a great, affordable brand to look out for in this category. This cream is suitable for all but especially good for those who are overly sensitised or find their skin is just annoyed with them. Half a pump should be adequate to cover the face and it’s suitable to use over a serum or under an SPF.
- HERBIVORE REGENERATING FACIAL OIL – A lovely, hardworking oil that’s loaded with essential fatty acids. A couple of drops under your moisturiser in the morning will make your make-up stay in place and will make dull skin look super bright and glowing. Or use it overnight to help your skin recuperate while you sleep.
- SOLEIL TOUJOURS 100% MINERAL SUNSCREEN GLOW SPF 30 – This mineral sunscreen is perfect if you cannot or choose not to use a chemical SPF. It’s slightly tinted to give you a glow, but you still get the protection of an SPF 30. Use it in the morning on its own, or under makeup.
- MAULI SUPREME SKIN FACE SERUM – A brand that is the epitome of science meets green beauty. This is really light and suitable for all skin types, but a more mature skin will see the most benefit and an immediate effect. Use a couple of drops in the morning and in the evening, and take two minutes to massage it properly into the skin to give you a glow.
- COVER FX BLURRING PRIMER – Formulated without sulphates and parabens, apply this primer underneath foundation for the illusion of perfect skin, and to cover a multitude of imperfections and create a flawless complexion. It can be used on its own, and you can use it on top of makeup as a retouching filter. A great multi-tasker.
- HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING POWDER IN DIM LIGHT – Hourglass make the best powders on the market, and this is suitable for all skin tones, whether you use it to touch up throughout the day or as an all-over face powder. I use it to ‘fake it till I make it’; when people say I’ve got a glow, I say ‘That’ll be the Hourglass’.
Here are Caroline’s YouTube videos explaining more about the box:
*This is NOT a sponsored ad! My Husband purchased this via the Space NK website.